Re: lvtf-ACTION-93: Add moving contrast of disabled controls to silver and removing from lvtf10

Jim,

I'm not sure how to let you know that I've made adjustments to the lvtf10
proposed SC that solve this issue: lvtf-ACTION-93: Add moving contrast of
disabled controls to silver and removing from lvtf10.  So...i've started to
document changes I've been making on the wiki here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/SC_Managers_Phase1#Glenda_Sims_.28.40Goodwitch.29

You will notice that I've made 8 documented changes so far (based on
feedback from the WCAG Working Group and LVTF)

I'm still working on changes to the Description, Examples, and
Testability.  So...the current state of the wiki has at least 5 additional
versions/changes that are NOT ready for migration to github.  Let me know
if you want to have a brief phone call so I can explain the method to my
madness :)

Glenda

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals