Re: Agenda: Low Vision Taskforce Telecon on 30 Sept 2015

Hi Jim,

We discussed this a bit at lat weeks meeting and I have subsequently
attempted to make this clearer:

"A student is using zoom magnification software in an e-learning Web
based product. He attempts to return to a landing Web page from an
interior Web page by using the browser back button but it is disabled
in the product. Moreover, the e-learning tool's back button (and
navigation) is outside the zoomed-in field of view. This makes it
difficult to locate previous content. The problem could be solved if
the browser back button functionality was available, or if back button
functionality in the product was provide from within the zoomed
viewport, or if some other method of navigation within the set of Web
pages was provided. "

Does that help?

Thanks,
Laura