Re: Low vision user requirements wiki page

Hi Shawn Jon, and all,

Good catch, Jon. That is one of  our use cases page. It is currently
the second point under color and contrast with the unique identifier
[Laura, UC-7] .
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/User_stories_-_use_cases#Color_and_Contrast

It might be good to include the unique identifier [Person, UC-#]  from
the "User stories - use cases" on the user requirements table for
reference, mapping and to be sure we don't miss others, which should
be included.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura