Re: Alicia's Story - Cloud4all Use Case

Hi John and all,

Yes, simple TTS sure would seem to be realistic.

On the last call [1] the group discussed using a scheme of functional
limitations listed on the overview page [2] to categorize the use
cases. We ended up with: Visual acuity, Perceptual Area (field loss),
Illumination and Contrast, and Color.

Do you think you "Technologies" category fits into functional
limitations? Your second use case under "Size Limitations" [3] and my
second use case under "Field Loss" [4] are also related as they
involve users with low vision who don't want to or can't use complex
screen readers.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/10/07-lvtf-minutes.html#item06