Re: Research Wiki Page may be helpful in sparking use case ideas

Hi all,

Maps are an interesting topic.

How about a user story for maps on mobile. All the current apps seem to allow zooming of the map but all the descriptive text of roads (names and RT numbers) and city names remain remarkably small.

I have to rely on Android’s triple tap zoom feature for being able to read any map to read the text no matter what the ambient condition (mine or glare, etc).

Regards,

Alan

Sent from Windows Mail