Re: Article: The Inverting Feature On iOS & Android Doesn’t Meet The Needs Of Low Vision Users

Hi Jim, Erich, and all,

I added a use case in the Wiki. It is #3 in the "Color and Contrast" section:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/User_stories_-_use_cases#Color_and_Contrast

Edit at will.

Kindest Regards,
Laura