Re: Article: The Inverting Feature On iOS & Android Doesn’t Meet The Needs Of Low Vision Users

agree. depending on the browser - it can inherit OS settings or have its
own inversion scheme. many on personal devices have simple inversion...

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756