Re: Semantic File Inspector

 Hello!

I was not aware of Strigi; it looks interesting, but it seems Recoll has
replaced it. I might add support for this and similar systems like SPARQL
Anything or Extractor in the future as extensions. The format support is
definitely going to become more modular.
As for NEPOMUK, I have used their vocabularies extensively; there is
nothing better to describe file system hierarchies, as far as I can tell.
:-)

Unrelated: I have also received feedback through the form regarding a few
things, which might be good to address publicly here:
- Input file name is not included in the output ‒ this is true only if the
option -d/--data-only is set, and only for the top-level input file.
Removing this option from the default arguments line adds the file node
into the output, at the cost of not having a stable URI to identify it.
- Relative URIs are used ‒ this happens in the default Turtle formatter to
make the output more readable, but it might not be correctly parsed in
other software (I had issues with Virtuoso for example). You can add
-u/--ugly or -b/--buffered to disable it, or use NTriples as the output
format if there are other formatting issues.
- Duplicate triples are produced ‒ this is not a bug, but a result of
multiple analyzers describing the same input (images may be processed by up
to 3 analyzers!). By default, triples are serialized directly to the
output, so it does not remember whether a triple has been already produced.
However, this can be fixed using -b/--buffered, if undesirable.

IS4

po 10. 4. 2023 v 7:54 odesílatel Egon Willighagen <