Re: Build websites and Web APIs on top of KGs with Walder

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 18:00:17 +0200
Cc: Christopher Yocum <cyocum@gmail.com>, Pieter Heyvaert <pieter.heyvaert@ugent.be>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org
To: Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org>
Hi Hugh,

Thanks for giving it a go!

> One question: your "knows" website doesn't seem to do Accept:application/rdf+xml or accept:text/n3, although it does accept:text/turtle as in the example.
> Is that right, or am I missing something?

I don’t think that RDF/XML output already exists for the RDF/JS JavaScript ecosystem
(see https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfxml-streaming-parser.js/issues/5),
but we do accept RDF/XML input.

Serializing as text/n3 could just delegate to the Turtle serializer though,
so that should be easy to add.

Best,

Ruben