Re: COVID19 Cross-Domain Linked Dataset

Dear All

Is there any projection model to predict the cases and circumstances in
upcoming days. As I d not so have found there are only three and not so
organized.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america (Not showing for
all countries)
http://pracriti.iitd.ac.in/ (very limited showing only for India)
http://www.people.vcu.edu/~tndinh/covid19/en/ (not projecting)

Kindly let me know if anyone have better projection models