Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Announcing CORD-19-on-FHIR: A FHIR RDF dataset for COVID-19 research

Hi, Kingsley,

Thanks much for your notes.

We have updated the README.md file, adding links to the turtle file
examples and SPARQL query examples. Hope this would be helpful for
identifying URLs for the datasets. Feel free to let us know if you need
any specific information about the datasets.

Thanks,

-Guoqian