Re: nCoV

> Hi Krzysztof,
>
> Wondering if you have an update regarding the item above?

Hi,

We indeed have data of all reported cases by JH, canceled routes and
affected airports (certainly not all), conflated and matched geographic
regions (a shortcoming of the JH data), a bit on the cruise vessels, a
bit on supply chains by example.

https://covid.geog.ucsb.edu/browse/#covid19-disease:COVID-19_DiseaseOutbreak

Best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

4830 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/