Re: nCoV

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 at 13:33, Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org> wrote:

> The recent Coronavirus problems reminded me of a little demonstrator
> contract we did for KISTI.
> The data hasn't been updated since we finished it in 2016, but it seems to
> be still running, and feels like it is quite interesting viewed in the
> current context.
> It certainly gives some sense of what Linked Data might offer in this area.
>
> http://horizon.seme4.com/

For data nerds, this is quite a well done realtime nCov spreadsheet and
visualization

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z7VQ5xlf3BaTx_LBBblsW4hLoGYWnZyog3jqsS9Dbgc/edit#gid=663342069

I dont know how easy this would be to convert to linked data.  But Corona
Viruses are here to stay, so this might be one application of LoD that
saves lives.

Very interested in ongoing work in this area.