De : Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date : 2020/02/08 2:11 PM (GMT+01:00)
À : Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org>
Cc : Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Objet : Re: nCoV

Landing page I found to be slightly verbose

I followed a few links and came to

http://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=6

I think corona viruses in general are a good application for linked data

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 at 13:33, Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org<mailto:hugh@glasers.org>> wrote:
The recent Coronavirus problems reminded me of a little demonstrator contract we did for KISTI.
The data hasn't been updated since we finished it in 2016, but it seems to be still running, and feels like it is quite interesting viewed in the current context.
It certainly gives some sense of what Linked Data might offer in this area.

http://horizon.seme4.com/

Best
--
Hugh