Re: LOD Links and datasets

Op do 13 aug. 2020 om 12:10 schreef Jean-Claude Moissinac <
jean-claude.moissinac@telecom-paristech.fr>:

> Someone suggested to me the use of void:sparqlEndpoint
> I think that it is a part of the answer
> with void:sparqlEndpoint <https://www.w3.org/TR/void/#sparql>, we says
> that triples of a dataset are available in a specified sparql endpoint
> Then, we need to say that some links in our dataset are 'member' of that
> other dataset
> I am investigating further if VOID enables that
>
> void:Linkset seems to be part of the answer
> with linkset, I can say that my dataset is linked by a given property to
> another dataset
> but I have no way to say that some objects are in a dataset and some
> others objects are in another dataset
> a good example is owl:sameAs; how can I say that if the object follows the
> template http://dbpedia.org/..., it must be searched in
> http://dbpedia.org/sparql when if it follows the template
> http://fr.dbpedia.org/... it  must be searched in
> http://fr.dbpedia.org/sparql

One straightforward way of doing that is making use of dataset
partitioning using the VoID, see https://www.w3.org/TR/void/#subset.  Is it
possible for you to make separate subsets for each URI pattern in use? You
can then assign different SPARQL endpoints to each subset of your dataset.

Greetings,
Frans