Re: LOD Links and datasets

Someone suggested to me the use of void:sparqlEndpoint
I think that it is a part of the answer
with void:sparqlEndpoint <https://www.w3.org/TR/void/#sparql>, we says that
triples of a dataset are available in a specified sparql endpoint
Then, we need to say that some links in our dataset are 'member' of that
other dataset
I am investigating further if VOID enables that

void:Linkset seems to be part of the answer
with linkset, I can say that my dataset is linked by a given property to
another dataset
but I have no way to say that some objects are in a dataset and some others
objects are in another dataset
a good example is owl:sameAs; how can I say that if the object follows the
template http://dbpedia.org/..., it must be searched in
http://dbpedia.org/sparql when if it follows the template
http://fr.dbpedia.org/... it  must be searched in
http://fr.dbpedia.org/sparql

It seems to me that it is very important for the LOD that when we access a
dataset, we must be able to find a dataset access point for the externally
linked entities; it is necessary to enable powerful federated queries.
--
Jean-Claude Moissinac