Re: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

Hi Kingsley,

Just wondering if SPARQLES <https://github.com/pyvandenbussche/sparqles>
would meet the needs you express. I can see that the demo server
<http://sparqles.ai.wu.ac.at/> is down right now, yet it can be deployed
easily and provides an up-to-date list of SPARQL endpoints
(https://github.com/pyvandenbussche/sparqles) + stats.
Not sure how the list is is built and updated though.

Franck.