Re: Comunica 1.3.0 for querying the Web of Linked Data

From: Ruben Taelman <ruben.taelman@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:55:22 +0200
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, public-lod@w3.org
Dear Kingsley,

> Should the GraphQL-LD tab not automagically present a rendition of an existing SPARQL Query? That would be a nice feature that simplifies understanding how SPARQL and GraphQL-LD are related etc..

This would indeed be a useful feature.

At the moment, we only have the logic for going from GraphQL to SPARQL,
not the other way around (yet).

We’d have to auto-generate the JSON-LD context as well,
but this should be possible to do based on the available SPARQL prefixes.

Something for future work! :-)

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman