Re: RDF.ex - Elixir implementations of the Semantic Web standards

From: Tony Hammond <tony.hammond@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:22:24 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi:

I just published a new post today ’Working with SHACL and Elixir:
Applying SPARQL.ex to RDF shapes’:

https://medium.com/@tonyhammond/working-with-shacl-and-elixir-4719473d43c1

This message follows my last message here [1] about querying RDF using
the Elixir packages SPARQL.ex and SPARQL.Client.ex which in turn
references the earlier posts [2,3].

Here I focus on a simple use case with SHACL and an RDF shape used to
provide a template description for the result graph. That is, instead
of using a specific SPARQL query we will generate SPARQL queries from
the RDF shape that defines the valid result graphs. And in doing so we
will also bump up against some limitations with the current SPARQL.ex
implementation and show how we might work around those.

Tony

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2018Oct/0020.html
[2] https://medium.com/@tonyhammond/querying-rdf-with-elixir-2378b39d65cc
[3] https://medium.com/@tonyhammond/early-steps-in-elixir-and-rdf-5078a4ebfe0f