RE: Examples of applications built on LOD

Matt will you produce a consolidated list of this feedback as a resource for reuse?

________________________________
From: Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org>
Sent: Friday, 2 November 2018 11:56:25 AM
To: Matt Wallis
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: Examples of applications built on LOD

Hi,
I'm not sure whether you mean LOD or just LD.
And if you mean LOD, do you only mean the LOD cloud, or also other data.
As the example you give is not LOD cloud or probably not LOD either.

Here are some.
http://www.ukphotonics.org/
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/geomii-parking/id1166131092?mt=8 (and on Play), which is based on the data from http://parking.ethosvo.org
http://apps.seme4.com/see-uk/ might be useful to you, although it is not live data any more.