Linked Data Browser Extension (was: Re: Linked Data Browser)

On 03/15/18 21:51, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> I would be willing to pay a couple of hundred dollars for an open source browser extension/add-on (based on the WebExtension API?) that
>
> Hey, if that kind of budget is available, we can do that, no kidding.
> (Can't do it myself due to time constraints, but with budget, I can supervise a student who does.)

That would be cool!

Below the spec.
I'd be willing to pay EUR 200 out of my own pocket.
How much budget would you need?

Cheers,
Andreas.

Looking for a JS developer who can create a Firefox extension/add-on to render RDF documents (originally in RDF/XML and N-Triples/Turtle syntax) as a canonical Turtle representation in the browser window.

The extension should do the following:
* Change the Accept header to application/rdf+xml, text/rdf;q=0.6, application/n-triples, text/plain;q=0.1, text/turtle, application/x-turtle, application/turtle, text/n3;q=0.3, text/rdf+n3;q=0.3, application/rdf+n3;q=0.3, application/xml;q=0.3, text/xml;q=0.3, text/html;q=0.2, application/xhtml+xml;q=0.4, text/html;q=0.6, application/xhtml+xml;q=0.8, */*;q=0.1
* In case an RDF document is returned from the server, parse the RDF document via rdflib.js (https://github.com/linkeddata/rdflib.js). In case of a parsing error, show the document and highlight the parsing error. In case the syntax is ok, print the RDF document in Turtle syntax (using prefix.cc for prefix declarations) in a way that URIs are clickable.

All that should be happening in the extension/add-on in the browser without accessing a remote server.

The resulting code should be published under an Apache license.