Re: datahub.io

Hi Hugh,

I was also surprised to see this happening. Apparently Open Knowledge
International wanted to have a fresh approach to a global data portal.

The gitter is quite active though: https://gitter.im/datahubio/chat

Maybe we should consider making sure there’s good Linked Data support on
this new datahub and slowly migrate the LOD Cloud’s metadata to that one?

Kind regards,

Pieter