datahub.io

From: Hugh Glaser <hugh@glasers.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:38:13 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi there,

So I was looking for some music LOD, and of course went to datahub.io
To my surprise, there was nothing there:
http://datahub.io/search?q=music
And nor were any of the datasets that I had so carefully and painstakingly put in myself.
I did find
https://old.datahub.io/dataset?q=music
so all is not lost, and I could continue.

But can anyone tell me what is happening, please? Did I miss something?
And where does this leave the LOD Cloud, which still says you should put your dataset in datahub.io if you want to be included.

Cheers

--
Hugh
023 8061 5652