Re: grlc turns your Linked Data queries into Linked Data APIs

On 1/30/17 11:43 AM, Simon Spero wrote:

> Kingsley -
>
> The kettles with the ACLs were part of what I was trying to not talk
> about :-)  It gives me almost the same queasy feeling that having an
> public SQL interface at a table level would (so many custom
> constraints that it's possibly easier to add a microservice).
>
> Simon

When ACLs are described using RDF you enter a world of power that
conventional SQL RDBMS solutions simply cannot match. Be queasy about
relations represented as SQL Tables, but not so when they are
represented as RDF statements, in this regard.

If you get some time to work through my exercise, you'll see how this is
one of the more powerful and overtly useful aspects of RDF and Linked
Data, with regards to a Read-Write  Semantic Web.

BTW -- We have customers that have implemented highly security sensitive
solutions based on this approach i.e., WebID+TLS+Delegation :)

Kingsley