Re: grlc turns your Linked Data queries into Linked Data APIs

Hi Kingsley,

On 26 January 2017 at 16:35, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> I am trying to test what you've described quickly, but I am hitting an
> issue that would be resolved by you simply sharing an example URI based
> on the pattern you describe via the statement  " Go to the address bar
> of this page, and append /api/github_username/repository_name" .
>
> In the world of Linked Data, we should only be a click away from
> whatever we are trying to expose to others.
>
> I await a functional sample URI based on your repo :)

Agreed, the index page should contain some more clickable examples. You can
find some here [1], e.g. the following GitHub repos containing queries

https://github.com/CLARIAH/wp4-queries/
https://github.com/albertmeronyo/lodapi/
https://github.com/albertmeronyo/lsq-api/

have their equivalent APIs at

http://grlc.io/api/CLARIAH/wp4-queries/
http://grlc.io/api/albertmeronyo/lodapi/
http://grlc.io/api/albertmeronyo/lsq-api/

, respectively. It's easy to create those repos, but we're working towards
interfaces to make that easier.

Thanks,
Albert

[1] https://github.com/CLARIAH/grlc