Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?

Hi, Frans.

Just for sake of completeness, there's also a PHP-based option, by
using the EasyRDF library (+ ML/JSON-LD for JSON-LD):

https://packagist.org/packages/easyrdf/easyrdf

https://packagist.org/packages/ml/json-ld

An example on how to set up an API for converting an RDF serialisation
into another one is here:

https://github.com/njh/easyrdf/blob/master/examples/converter.php

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.