Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

It is interesting to see the XML-haters want to abandoned RDF/XML.  IF you
do not like it then do not use it.  But remmber that there is not an RDF
serialization that can fully accomplish structural integrity like XML
Schema.  RDF/XML gives us the ability to mix both in one structurally and
semantically complete document.

Timothy Cook
MLHIM http://www.mlhim.org