Re: Loupe - a tool for inspecting and exploring datasets

On 10/10/15 4:26 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks! yes, we see the value in using Loupe with private SPARQL
> endpoints and we looking at possible models for using it with private
> SPARQL endpoints. We will update the thread with the details after
> ISWC conf.
>
> Best Regards,
> Nandana
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:45 PM, John Walker <john.walker@semaku.com
> <mailto:john.walker@semaku.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Nandana
>
>     Nice tool, is it possible to use on private SPARQL endpoints?
>
>     John

Nandana,

As part of the setup, must there be an RDF dump URL? Remember, you can
make a dump from a SPARQL Endpoint via CONSTRUCT queries. Basically,
just use SPARQL LOAD against a SPARQL results URL for a  CONSTRUCT or
DESCRIBE query.

Also, don't forget the option to interrogate the /sparql endpoint to see
if it includes an endpoint description and pointers to a VoID document.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com