Re: Loupe - a tool for inspecting and exploring datasets

Hi Nandana,

very nice, indeed. Are you planning to make it available as Open Source.
Thus one could also install it locally for private datasets.

+1 for using ElasticSearch and Docker

However, what is your experience with using ElasticSearch for triple
indexing? Why did you not use a triple store?

Best Regards,
Olaf