Re: Loupe - a tool for inspecting and exploring datasets

Hi Nandana,

very nice initiative.

Is there any API, or dump to get access to your data? I would be very
interested to use the information of triple patterns.
When trying to add a dataset I got an field validation error "must match
pattern" on email, dump and endpoint although they are all valid.

Cheers,
Pierre-Yves.

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche.