Re: Loupe - a tool for inspecting and exploring datasets

Hi Nandana,

Really huge effort! Nice work indeed!
> Le 8 oct. 2015 à 18:09, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es> a écrit :
>

> That's a glimpse of Loupe.  We would like to know whether it useful to your use cases so that we can keep improving it. It's still in its early stages so any feedback on improvements are more than welcome. If are interested, we will we doing a demo [1] at ISWC 2015.

I see your work also closed to the lodlaundromat http://lodlaundromat.org/ <http://lodlaundromat.org/>.

I was looking at the “provenance” tab, and was a bit confused. For example, in the case of DBpedia French [1], the source is the endpoint and the type “RDF Dump”, while someone would expect “SPARQL endpoint”. Also the creator of this instance is you. Maybe it could be nice to use in the future  the DUV metadata [2] to fill in this section?

In the “ontology explorer” for this dataset, It only shows the OWL vocabulary. Is this something related to the generic query used in this particular case ?

Thanks again and good luck!

Cheers,
Ghislain

[1] http://loupe.linkeddata.es/loupe/provenance.jsp?dataset=frdb <http://loupe.linkeddata.es/loupe/provenance.jsp?dataset=frdb>