Job Openings at Fraunhofer IAIS in Bonn: Project Manager, Business Developer, and Software Engineers

From: Steffen Lohmann <steffen.lohmann@vis.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 17:18:03 +0100
To: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>
Fraunhofer IAIS is currently seeking for talented project managers,
business developers, and software engineers for a couple of Semantic Web
/ Linked Data related projects that will start soon. We are particularly
looking for people with German language skills this time. Therefore, the
job descriptions are only available in German:

Project Manager: - http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/6322.html
Business Developer: - http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/6323.html
Software Engineer: - http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/6324.html

If you have any questions regarding these jobs, do not hesitate to
contact me or any other member of the EIS team:
http://eis.iai.uni-bonn.de/Team.html