Re: [ANN] beta release of 'Linked Data Reactor' for component-based LD application development

On 6/23/15 9:07 AM, Ali Khalili wrote:
> Dear all,
> we are happy to announce the beta release of our LD-R (Linked Data
> Reactor) framework for developing component-based Linked Data
> applications:
>
> http://ld-r.org
>
> The LD-R framework combines several state-of-the-art Web technologies
> to realize the vision of Linked Data components.
> LD-R is centered around Facebook's ReactJS and Flux architecture for
> developing Web components with single directional data flow.
> LD-R offers the first Isomorphic Semantic Web application (i.e. using
> the same code for both client and server side) by
> dehydrating/rehydrating states between the client and server.
>
> The main features of LD-R are:
> - User Interface as first class citizen.
> - Isomorphic SW application development
> - Reuse of current Web components within SW apps.
> - Sharing components and configs rather than application code.
> - Separation of concerns.
> - Flexible theming for SW apps.
>
> This is the beta release of LD-R and we are working on enhancing the
> framework. Therefore, your feedback is more than welcome.
>
> For more information, please check the documentation on
> http://ld-r.org or refer to the Github repository at
> http://github.com/ali1k/ld-r
>
> Ali Khalili
> Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KRR) research group
> The Network Institute
> Computer Science Department
> VU University Amsterdam
> http://krr.cs.vu.nl/

Ali,

Great stuff !

BTW -- What credentials should be used with the demo? If signup is
required, what's the signup verification turnaround time?

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com