Re: [open-government] Education and Government Data

Hi Joseph,
Education and open data is a very interesting issue. I find this article by
Mushon Zer-Aviv to be very thought provoking:
Should Schools Be Closed? Learning from Schooloscope, an OpenData
post-mortem

https://visualisingadvocacy.org/blog/should-schools-be-closed-learning-schooloscope-opendata-post-mortem

best regards,
Anna