Re: linked open data and PDF

I don't like the idea of unchecked expansion of formats because it puts an
open-ended burden on both Adobe and third party software developers.  If
there are specific problems with the current XMP format it makes sense to
transition to XMP2 but the more variation in formats the worse it will be
for the ecosystem.

--
Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF