Re: [Ann] WebVOWL 0.3 - Visualize your ontology on the web

Hi Steffen,

I see under Selection Details that there is a count of instances when a class is
selected.

Is there any option to show other otherwise enumerate the instances of a class?
Maybe showing the instances in the graph might clutter things up (could add a
filter for this), but simply adding a list of links under Selection Details
would be a good start.

This would be useful if the ontology contains, for example, code lists.

John