Re: Discovering a query endpoint associated with a given Linked Data resource

As far as LDF endpoints are concerned, I suggest you use the API provided
at http://index.lodlaundromat.org. This index links resources (around 3.5
billion) to documents (657,880 and counting) they occur in. These documents
are hosted by the LOD Laundromat via Triple Fragments APIs.

For more information about LOD Laundromat, see http://lodlaundromat.org and
our recent ISWC and ESWC publications:
Beek, W. & Rietveld, L & Bazoobandi, H.R. & Wielemaker, J. & Schlobach, S.:
LOD Laundromat: A Uniform Way of Publishing Other People's Dirty Data.
Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference (2014).
Rietveld, L. & Verborgh, R. & Beek, W. & Vander Sande, M. & Schlobach, S.:
Linked Data-as-a-Service: The Semantic Web Redeployed. Proceedings of the
Extended Semantic Web Conference (2015).

Best, Laurens

--

VU University Amsterdam

Faculty of Exact Sciences