Re: Job opportunity at Open Data Institute: Research Scientist/Research Engineer (London); closing soon

Hi all,

Just a quick note that due to a number of requests we have extended
this deadline to midday UK time next Tuesday, 5th May. Same
application process applies as in the original message, though
unfortunately due to public holidays in the UK I won't be online much
between now and then to answer any further queries.

Best,

Tom.

--
Dr Tom Heath