Re: Best practices on how to publish SPARQL queries?

One thing I have done is make a set of integration tests with JUnit,  so
the queries are embedded and you check that you get the right answers.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup>