Re: A Distributed Economy -- A blog involving Linked Data

Why don't we just reorganize RDF to look like the predicate calculus,  let
the arity > 2,  and then say it is something new so we can escape the RDF
name.

In fact,  let's just call it "ISO Common Logic",

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_logic

Most of the "cool kids" weren't around in the 1980s so they don't have the
bad taste in their mouth left by the predicate calculus.

I don't see any problem with extending SPARQL to arity > 2 facts,  we can
let OWL dry and blow away.

--
Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF