Re: It is not the URI that bends, it is only ..

On 10/17/14 1:32 PM, Sarven Capadisli wrote:
> Dear PhiloWebers,
>
> I think I have some questions, but I'm not sure:
>
> * If you have an URI about yourself and no one knows about it, does it
> exist? Do you?

It all depends.

If I have an HTTP URI that denotes me it exists. If it resolves to a
description of me, even better, since that gives me a WebID.

## Nanotation Start ##

<#kidehen>
a foaf:Person;
is foaf:primaryTopic of <http://kingsley.idehen.net/c/EISI6C> ;
rdfs:comment """Another WebID (an HTTP URI) that identifies me.""" .

## Nanotation End ##

> * Do URIs dream of HTTP?

Of course not :)

> * Where do URIs go when its HTTP response is 410?

Best you ask the  HTTP URI manager.

> -Sarven
> http://csarven.ca/#i

Founder & CEO