Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper

Dear Saven,

The scientific articles are presenting scientific achievements in a format that is suitable for human consumption.
Documents in a portable format remain the best way to do that for a conference today.

However:
- all the metadata of the conference are published as linked data e.g.
  http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/eswc/2014/html

- authors are encouraged to publish, the datasets and algorithms they use in their research on the Web following its standards.

Best regards,