Re: Ann: VOWL 2, ProtegeVOWL, WebVOWL

Thanks for your comments, Kingsley, Alfredo.

A live service where you can upload an OWL ontology and get it
visualized with WebVOWL would indeed be very nice - but we are not there
yet. The next step is a new JSON structure that makes it easier to
transform ontologies into the WebVOWL format and to integrate WebVOWL
with other projects. In the meantime, the VOWL plugin for Protégé
(ProtégéVOWL) can be used to visualize and explore arbitrary ontologies:
http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/protegevowl.html (note that it does not
implement the complete VOWL spec and works with Java 1.7 at the moment).

Steffen

--

Phone: +49 711 685-88438 . http://www.vis.uni-stuttgart.de/~lohmansn