Re: RDB2RDF Mapping Languages Survey

Hi, Thanks to everyone who participated to the RDB2RDF study so far!

We still have a few Amazon vouchers worth 20 Euros left, so if you are quick you may still get one :)
Please be reminded, that in order to get a voucher, all tasks have to be solved correctly.

Best regards,
Claus

--
Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler