Re: Attribute or Property Ontology?

Hi Paul,

Yes, thank you for bringing the metaschema back to my attention. I had
looked at this before and, yes, was very much turned off by the lack of
documentation. (Still am.)

As a *listing* of kinds of attributes, this is quite helpful, and should
be embraced by any design scope. I like the fact that properties can map
to entity types; that seems to be a useful design. But its structure and
use as is does not appear directly usable for what I am seeking.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Mike