Re: Attribute or Property Ontology?

Hi Mike, you’re probably talking of a “framing” ontology that “unifies" sets of properties for certain entities?
This Infobox-like structure is missing from DBpedia for example, as I described in [1].
Probably the oldest ontology pattern for that is Descriptions and Situations [2], also embedded in the DOLCE+DnS-Ultralight (DUL) foundational ontology [3].
Aldo

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/gangemi/isemantics-key
[2] http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/cp/owl/descriptionandsituation.owl
[3] http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/dul/DUL.owl