Re: Vocabulary for encoding licensing/qualifications

Hi Dorian,

ODRL provides you with most of the elements you need.

a) The model: http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/two/model/
b) The vocabulary: http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3