Re: Encoding an incomplete date as xsd:dateTime

Hi Jerven,

this looks like a pragmatic solution. But I wonder if it may lead to any
conflicts, e.g., the vcard ontology defines the bday property with
xsd:dateTime as its range explicitly. Is it "safe" to simply use an
xsd:gYear value as its object?

Best,
Heiko