Re: URIs within URIs

Hey all,

the only specification I know that actually solves practical RDF input
problems is RDF/POST encoding:
http://www.lsrn.org/semweb/rdfpost.html

It can be easily incorporated into XSLT stylesheets to provide
reusable layout templates, and with SPIN constraints to provide
https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-browser/blob/master/src/main/webapp/static/org/graphity/client/xsl/layout.xsl

Best,

Martynas
graphityhq.com