HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:20:37 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat)

It would be nice if you would apply the recipesfor HTML and RDF from http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/.

Also, as far as I can see, the JSON deployment could be improved by implementing

    http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#interpreting-json-as-json-ld,

as a IRI to a valid JSON-LD document in a HTTP Link Header field is currently missing.

Again, thanks for your valuable work!

Martin
martin hepp
e-business & web science research group